Friday, October 1, 2010

Hand-Crafted Since 1889



A couple of readers of this silly website have asked me about the knife I've used in previous posts. I have a veritable drawer full of old pocket-knives leftover from the days when I used to tool around the wilderness *gasp* for fun; from Swiss Army to Buck.

I don't get out camping as much as I used to (ok fine - at least 10 years), but I still make a point to walk through the camp supply section whenever in sporting goods stores. Even if you're not an outdoorsy person you can always use a good knife.

This particular one is a Case. Don't quote me on this, but I believe it is the Stockman. Currently a subsidiary of the Zippo Manufacturing Company, the Case brand has been around for well over 100 years. Now that's quality bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment